PRIVACY & COOKIES
“Services To Film” is the trading name of Soldier in Blue Ltd. which is a Limited Company Registered under The Data Protection Act with The Information Commissioner
The information on our website:
(a) Sets out clearly the type of info we gather and what it is used for; the rights you have
COLLECTION AND USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will make a record (database) of the personal information supplied, of “customer information”.
When filling out forms to access services, you must supply correct information.
Soldier in Blue may use customer information for:
– Answering your enquiries/communicating with you
– Notifying you of Soldier in Blue Ltd products and services.
– Market research to help you receive a greater service and benefit from Soldier in Blue Ltd.
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Save as specified on our website all information you have supplied will stay confidential.
You have the right to access all the customer info we hold about you by contacting us as at firstname.lastname@example.org
SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
With your consent we reserve the right to release customer information to:
– Comply with the law
– Enforce our terms and conditions
– Protect our rights and safety
– Notify third parties about you with a view to your obtaining work Disclosure of information must go through strict security procedures that Soldier in Blue Ltd. has put in place
By contacting us with your details you consent to us sharing your personal data with third parties
UPDATING PERSONAL INFORMATION
– It is your responsibility to ensure that the customer information you supply us is correct and continually up to date to enable us to provide you with the best service possible.
QUERIES AND REQUESTS
Any queries about the way data is used by Soldier in Blue Ltd please contact: email@example.com
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This privacy agreement forms part of our terms and conditions which govern the use of this website. By using this website you are deemed to accept our Terms and Conditions. We abide by the Data Protection Act. Their information commissioner help line is 01625 545745.